Purchases from this online store (Jessica's Emporium
) are handled through Arty Miss Ltd.
Arty Miss Limited
2 Lake End Court
What Personal Information About Customers Does officialjessicamartin.com Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalise and continually improve your shopping experience at officialjessicamartin.com
. We use the information to handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, communicate with you about orders, products, services and promotional offers, update our records and generally maintain your accounts with us, display content such as wish lists and customer reviews and recommend merchandise and services that might be of interest to you. We also use this information to improve our store and platform, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
Here are the types of information we gather:
What About Cookies?
- Information You Give Us: we receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. See below for examples of what we collect. You can choose not to provide certain information but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customising future shopping for you, improving our store, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: we receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use 'cookies' and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses officialjessicamartin.com or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of officialjessicamartin.com on other Web sites. See below for examples of the information we receive.
- Mobile: When you download or use apps created by Arty Miss Limited or officialjessicamartin.com or other of its subsidiaries and, where applicable, have requested or consented to location services, we may receive information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, such as search results, and other personalised content. Most mobile devices allow you to turn off location services.
- E-mail Communications: to help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from officialjessicamartin.com if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences
- Information from Other Sources: we might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. See below for examples of the information we receive.
Does Arty Miss Limited share the Information it receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business and we are not in the business of selling it to others. Arty Miss Limited
shares customer information only as described below and with subsidiaries which Arty Miss Limited
controls and that are either subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
- Protection of Arty Miss Limited and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property or safety of Arty Miss Limited, our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in a way that is contrary to the commitments made in this Privacy Notice.
- With your consent: other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Whenever we transfer personal information to countries outside of the European Economic Area in the course of sharing information as set out above, we will ensure that the information is transferred in accordance with this Privacy Notice and as permitted by the applicable laws on data protection.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
What About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Web sites?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personally identifiable customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer. Click here for more information on how to sign off.
Our site may include third-party advertising and links to other Web sites. For more information about third-party advertising at officialjessicamartin.com
, including personalised or interest-based ads, please read our Cookies & Internet Advertising policy.
What Information Can I Access?
gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with officialjessicamartin.com
for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information. See below for some examples. This list will change as our website evolves.
What Choices Do I Have?
Are Children Allowed to Use officialjessicamartin.com?
Arty Miss Limited
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of such officialjessicamartin.com features as Your Profile, Wish Lists and Customer Reviews.
- You can add or update certain information on pages. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the previous version for our records.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences. (If you do not want to receive Conditions of Use and Sale and other legal notices from us, such as this Privacy Notice, those notices will still govern your use of officialjessicamartin.com and orders placed with Arty Miss Limited through officialjessicamartin.com, and it is your responsibility to review them for changes.)
- If you do not want us to use personal information that we gather to allow third parties to personalise advertisements we display to you, please adjust your Advertising Preferences.
does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use officialjessicamartin.com
's store only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you have any concern about privacy at officialjessicamartin.com
, please e-mail us with a thorough description and we will try to resolve the issue for you.
Our business changes constantly and our Privacy Notice and the Conditions of Use and Sale will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our website frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
Examples of Information Collected
Information You Give Us:
You provide most such information when you search, buy, post, participate in a contest or questionnaire or communicate with customer service. For example, you provide information when you: search for a product; place an order through officialjessicamartin.com
or one of our third-party sellers; provide information in Your Account (and you might have more than one if you have used more than one e-mail address when shopping with us) or your Your Profile; communicate with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise; complete a questionnaire or a contest entry form; use our services; compile Wish Lists or other gift registries; participate in Discussion Boards or other community features; provide and rate Reviews; specify a Special Occasion Reminder; and employ Product Availability Alerts, such as Available to Order Notifications. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as: your name; address and phone number; credit card information; people to whom purchases have been dispatched (including addresses and phone numbers); e-mail addresses of your friends and other people; content of reviews and e-mails to us; personal description and photograph in your Your Profile; and financial information.
Most mobile devices provide users with the ability to disable location services. Most likely, these controls are located in the device's settings menu. If you have questions about how to disable your device's location services, we recommend you contact your mobile service carrier or your device manufacturer.
Information from Other Sources
Examples of information we receive from other sources include: updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily; account information, purchase or redemption information and page-view information from some merchants with which we operate co-branded businesses or for which we provide technical, fulfillment, advertising or other services.
Co-Branded and Joint Offerings
We may from time to time offer joint or co-branded products and services.
Information You Can Access
Examples of information you can access easily at officialjessicamartin.com
include: up-to-date information regarding recent orders; personally identifiable information (including name, e-mail, password, communications and personalised advertising preferences); payment settings (including credit-card information and gift certificate, gift card and cheque balances); e-mail notification settings (including Product Availability Alerts, Deliveries, Special Occasion Reminders, and newsletters); recommendations (including Recommended for You and Improve Your Recommendations); shopping lists and gift registries, Seller accounts and Your Profile (including your product Reviews, Recommendations, Lists, Reminders and personal profile).